Other Names for this Disease
- Penile Mondor disease
- Subcutaneous penile vein thrombosis
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Thrombophlebitis of the subcutaneous veins of breast
- Thrombophlebitis of the subcutaneous veins of the anterior chest wall
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Mondor disease. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Mondor disease. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.