Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
Other Names for this Disease
- Asymmetric septal hypertrophy
- Cardiomyopathy familial hypertrophic
- Hereditary ventricular hypertrophy
- Idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis
- Rare familial disorder with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Familial hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.