Print friendly version
Oral lichen planus
Other Names for this Disease
- Oral lichenoid lesions
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Berman K. Lichen Planus. Ocotber 2010; http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000867.htm. Accessed 7/20/2011.
- Habif TP, ed.. Clinical Dermatology, 5th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2010;
- Lichen Planus. American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. 2012; http://www.aocd.org/skin/dermatologic_diseases/lichen_planus.html. Accessed 10/16/2012.
- Oral Lichen Planus. New Zealand Dermatologic Soceity, inc.. Ocotber 2010; http://www.dermnet.org.nz/scaly/oral-lichen-planus.html. Accessed 7/20/2011.
- DermNet NZ is an online resource about skin diseases developed by the New Zealand Dermatological Society Incorporated. DermNet NZ provides information about this condition.
- The American Osteopathic College of Dermatology (AOCD) has developed an information page on this condition. Click on the link to read more.
- The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has information about lichen planus on its Web site. Visit the link to read more.
In Depth Information
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- MeSH® (Medical Subject Headings) is a terminology tool used by the National Library of Medicine. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Oral lichen planus. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- MedlinePlus.gov provides an image of oral lichen planus. Click on MedlinePlus.gov to view the image.