Other Names for this Disease
- Hypothalamic hamartoblastoma syndrome
- Hypothalamic hamartoblastoma, hypopituitarism, imperforate anus, and postaxial polydactyly
- Pallister Hall syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Pallister-Hall syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Genetic and Clinical Studies of Congenital Anomaly Syndromes (also known as Phenotype and Etiology of Pallister-Hall Syndrome) which may be of interest to you.