Pancreatic cancer, childhood
Other Names for this Disease
- Pancreatic acinar carcinoma, childhood
- Pancreatic carcinoma, childhood
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Pancreatic cancer, childhood. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Pancreatic cancer, childhood. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The Social Security Administration has included this condition in their Compassionate Allowances Initiative. This initiative speeds up the processing of disability claims for applicants with certain medical conditions that cause severe disability. More information about Compassionate Allowances and applying for Social Security disability is available online.