Other Names for this Disease
- Glomus tumors familial 1
- Paragangliomas familial 1
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Paragangliomas 1. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on the P2RY12 gene and its related conditions. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Paragangliomas 1. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.