Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
Other Names for this Disease
- Donath-Landsteiner hemolytic anemia
- Donath-Landsteiner syndrome
- Hemoglobinuria paroxysmal cold
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD) is a federation of more than 130 nonprofit voluntary health organizations serving people with rare disorders. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.