Peeling skin syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Deciduous skin
- Familial continuous skin peeling
- Keratolysis exfoliativa congenita
- Peeling skin syndrome, acral type (subtype)
- Peeling skin syndrome, inflammatory type B (subtype)
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- Orphanet lists international laboratories offering diagnostic testing for this condition.