Peeling skin syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Deciduous skin
- Familial continuous skin peeling
- Keratolysis exfoliativa congenita
- Peeling skin syndrome, acral type (subtype)
- Peeling skin syndrome, inflammatory type B (subtype)
On this page
Genetic Skin Disease Center
Stanford Medical Dermatology Clinic
Stanford Medicine Outpatient Center
Pavilion B, 4th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.