Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Imidodipeptidase deficiency
- Peptidase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
enzyme that is related to the production of collagen (a strong protein found in bones, tissues, and skin).Prolidase deficiency is a rare disorder that affects multiple systems due to a defect on an
Last updated: 3/16/2010
- PEPD. Genetics Home Reference. March 7, 2010; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/gene=pepd. Accessed 3/8/2010.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Prolidase deficiency. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Prolidase deficiency. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.