Print friendly version
Pyruvate carboxylase deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Ataxia with lactic acidosis 2
- Leigh necrotizing encephalopathy due to pyruvate carboxylase deficiency
- Leigh syndrome due to pyruvate carboxylase deficiency
- PC deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Neuromuscular Disease Center at Washington University provides information about Leigh syndrome. Click on the link to view the information.