Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Richter transformation
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The American Cancer Society provides information about the treatment of Richter syndrome within a report on chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Click on the link above to access this information.
- The Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Information Group provides information regarding the treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related complications. Click on the above links to access this information.
- The National Cancer Institute (NCI) provides information related to the management of Richter syndrome. Information about treatment of adult non-hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia can be accessed at the above links.
Clinical Trials & Research for this Disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Richter syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, click on the link and enter the disease name in the "Terms Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".