Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- APS type 2
- Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 2
- Autoimmune polyendocrinopathy type 2
- Autoimmune thyroid disease and/or type 1 diabetes - Addison disease
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 2. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.