Dystonia 7, torsion
Other Names for this Disease
- Adult-onset focal torsion dystonia
- Adult-onset idiopathic torsion dystonia
- Autosomal dominant focal dystonia, DYT7 type
- Torsion dystonia, focal adult-onset
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
|Generic Name||Botulinum toxin type A|
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of cervical dystonia in adults to decrease the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain associated with cervical dystonia. Treatment of blepharospasm or strabismus associated with dystonia in adults (patients 12 years of age and above).|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information