Transient erythroblastopenia of childhood
Other Names for this Disease
- Erythroblastopenia, transient
- Familial transient erythroblastopenia of childhood
- Transient acquired pure red cell aplasia
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Transient erythroblastopenia of childhood. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Transient erythroblastopenia of childhood. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.