Glycogen storage disease type 1A
Other Names for this Disease
- G6P deficiency
- G6P deficiency type a
- Glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency
- Glucose-6-phosphatase deficiency glycogen storage disease
- Glycogen storage disease 1A
On this page
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.