Myotonic dystrophy type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Dystrophia myotonica type 1
- Steinert disease
- Steinert myotonic dystrophy
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Myotonic dystrophy type 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.