Other Names for this Disease
- Pascual-Castroviejo syndrome type 2
- Pascual-Castroviejo type II syndrome
- PHACE association
- PHACES association
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Metry D, Heyer G, Hess C, Garzon M, Haggstrom A, Frommelt P, Adams D, Siegel D, Hall K, Powell J, Frieden I, Drolet B; PHACE Syndrome Research Conference. Consensus Statement on Diagnostic Criteria for PHACE Syndrome. Pediatrics. 2009 Nov;124(5):1447-56. Epub 2009 Oct 26. (PDF)
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied PHACE syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.