Other Names for this Disease
- Marinesco-Garland Syndrome
- Marinesco-Sjögren syndrome
- Marinesco-Sjogren Syndrome-Hypergonadotrophic Hypogonadism
- Marinesco-Sjogren Syndrome-Myopathy
- Marinesco-Sjogren-Garland Syndrome
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Marinesco-Sjogren syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Marinesco-Sjogren syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Marinesco-Sjogren syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.