Print friendly version
Leigh syndrome, French Canadian type
Other Names for this Disease
- Cox deficiency, French Canadian type
- Cox deficiency, Saguenay Lac saint Jean type
- Cytochrome c oxidase deficiency, French Canadian type
- Leigh syndrome, Saguenay Lac saint Jean type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Leigh syndrome, French Canadian type. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
In Depth Information
- The Neuromuscular Disease Center at Washington University provides information about Leigh syndrome.
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Leigh syndrome, French Canadian type. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Leigh syndrome, French Canadian type. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
Selected Full-Text Journal Articles
- Huntsman RJ, Sinclair DB, Bhargava R, Chan A. Atypical presentations of Leigh syndrome: A case series and review. Pediatr Neurol 2005;32:334-340.