Print friendly version
Other Names for this Disease
- Brunner-Winter syndrome
- Digital anomalies with short palpebral fissures and atresia of esophagus, or duodenum
- Microcephaly-oculo-digito-esophageal-duodenal syndrome
- MMT syndrome
- Oculodigitoesophagoduodenal syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Feingold syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Feingold syndrome. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Feingold syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.