Print friendly version
Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Female genital ducts in otherwise normal male
- Hernia uteri inguinale
- Persistent mullerian duct syndrome, types 1 and 2
- Persistent oviduct syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Persistent Mullerian duct syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.