Other Names for this Disease
- Dementia, frontotemporal, with parkinsonism
- Frontotemporal dementia with parkinsonism
- Frontotemporal lobe dementia (FLDEM)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the following links to view articles on the CHMP2B-related, GRN-related, and MAPT-related, types of this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Frontotemporal dementia. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.