Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- APS 1
- Autoimmune polyendocrine syndrome type 1
- Autoimmune polyendocrinopathy syndrome type 1
- Autoimmune polyendocrinopathy-candidiasis-ectodermal dystrophy (APECED)
- Hypoadrenocorticism with hypoparathyroidism and superficial moniliasis
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Autoimmune polyglandular syndrome type 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".