Ocular albinism type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Nettleship-Falls type ocular albinism
- Ocular albinism, Nettleship-Falls type
- X-linked ocular albinism
- X-linked recessive ocular albinism
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Screening Study for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Potential Research Participants which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.