Adducted thumb and clubfoot syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Adducted thumb - clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumb clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumb-clubfoot syndrome
- Adducted thumbs - arthrogryposis, Dundar type
- Adducted thumbs-arthrogryposis syndrome, Dundar type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Your Questions Answered
1 question(s) from the public on this disease have been answered. Submit a new question.
Do individuals with adducted thumb and clubfoot syndrome automatically have cognitive deficiencies? Are there cases where normal intellectual abilities have been noted? Click here for answer