Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Other Names for this Disease
- B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- B-cell chronic lymphoid leukemia
- Carcinoma, squamous cell of head and neck
- Head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The Social Security Administration has included this condition in their Compassionate Allowances Initiative. This initiative speeds up the processing of disability claims for applicants with certain medical conditions that cause severe disability. More information about Compassionate Allowances and applying for Social Security disability is available online.