Print friendly version
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type
Other Names for this Disease
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 10 (formerly)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome with platelet dysfunction from fibronectin abnormality
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, type X
- FN abnormality
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic. Click on the link to view this information.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.