Print friendly version
Ehlers-Danlos syndrome dysfibronectinemic type
Other Names for this Disease
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome type 10 (formerly)
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome with platelet dysfunction from fibronectin abnormality
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, type X
- FN abnormality
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Organizations Supporting this Disease
Social Networking Websites
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect has an online community for patients and families with this condition so they can connect with others and share their experiences living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders).
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.