Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Congenital failure of autonomic control
- Congenital Ondine curse
- Idiopathic congenital central alveolar hypoventilation
- Ondine curse (formerly)
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Project OrphanAnesthesia is a project whose aim is to create peer-reviewed, readily accessible guidelines for patients with rare diseases and for the anesthesiologists caring for them. The project is a collaborative effort of the German Society of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Orphanet, the European Society of Pediatric Anesthesia, anesthetists and rare disease experts with the aim to contribute to patient safety.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.