Dense deposit disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Glomerulonephritis membranoproliferative type 2
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type 2
- Membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis type II
- Mesangiocapillary glomerulonephritis type 2
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Dense deposit disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The North American Pediatric Renal Trials and Collaborative Studies (NAPRTCS) is a research effort organized in 1987 that hopes to register and follow greater than 80% of the children receiving renal allografts in North America, and study the clinical course and natural history of patients with renal dysfunction and to continue following these patients as they move among the end-stage renal disease (ESRD) therapeutic modalities, thus allowing the NAPRTCS to become a complete ESRD patient data system.