Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy, type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2B
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy due to dysferlin deficiency
- Muscular dystrophy, limb-girdle, type 3
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- The Jain Foundation sponsors genetic testing to confirm the diagnosis of dysferlinopathy.