Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy, type 2B
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive limb-girdle muscular dystrophy type 2B
- Limb-girdle muscular dystrophy due to dysferlin deficiency
- Muscular dystrophy, limb-girdle, type 3
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- The Jain Foundation provides information on clinical trials and research studies for dysferlinopathy.