Print friendly version
Mannosidosis, beta A, lysosomal
Other Names for this Disease
- Beta-mannosidase deficiency
- Lysosomal beta-mannosidase deficiency
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Mannosidosis, beta A, lysosomal. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy provides information on the treatment of lysosomal storage diseases.
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is an catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Mannosidosis, beta A, lysosomal. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.