Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal dominant chorioretinopathy - microcephaly
- Choreoathetosis familial paroxysmal
- Familial paroxysmal choreoathetosis
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.