Blue cone monochromatism
Other Names for this Disease
- Achromatopsia incomplete X-linked
- Color blindness blue mono cone monochromatic type
- Incomplete achromatopsia X-linked
On this page
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Screening Study for the Evaluation and Diagnosis of Potential Research Participants which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.