Print friendly version
North Carolina macular dystrophy
Other Names for this Disease
- Central areolar pigment epithelial dystrophy
- Foveal dystrophy progressive
- Macular dystrophy retinal 1 North Carolina type
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about North Carolina macular dystrophy. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
In Depth Information
- The Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) database contains genetics resources that discuss North Carolina macular dystrophy. Click on the link to go to OMIM and review these resources.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss North Carolina macular dystrophy. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.