Progressive pseudorheumatoid arthropathy of childhood
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthropathy, progressive pseudorheumatoid, of childhood
- Progressive pseudorheumatoid chondrodysplasia
- Progressive pseudorheumatoid dysplasia
On this page
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.
- Orphanet lists clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition. Click on Orphanet to view the list.
- International Skeletal Dysplasia Registry
Medical Genetics Institute
Pacific Theatres, 4th Floor
8700 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Web site: http://isdr.csmc.edu/
Greenberg Center for Skeletal Dysplasias
Johns Hopkins University
Institute of Genetic Medicine
600 North Wolfe Street
Baltimore, MD 21287