Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, axonal, Type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, neuronal, Type 2F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy, type 2F
- CMT 2F
Tests & Diagnosis
Yes. GeneTests lists the names of laboratories that are performing clincial genetic testing for Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 2F. To view the contact information for these laboratories, click here. Please note that most of the laboratories listed through GeneTests do not accept direct contact from patients and their families; therefore, if you are interested in learning more, you will need to work with a health care provider or a genetics professional.
Last updated: 8/1/2012
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.