Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 4C
- CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH DISEASE, DEMYELINATING, AUTOSOMAL RECESSIVE, TYPE 4C
- CHARCOT-MARIE-TOOTH NEUROPATHY, TYPE 4C
- CMT 4C
On this page
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4C. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Inherited Neuropathies Consortium is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with Charcot Marie Tooth disease through research. The Inherited Neuropathies Consortium has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/INC/register/index.htm