Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4E
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 4E
- CMT 4E
- Congenital hypomyelinating neuropathy (CHN)
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4E. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- The Muscular Dystrophy Association has deveopled an information page titled "Surgery Sometimes, Bracing Often, Caution Always: Caring for the CMT-affected foot." Click on Muscular Dystrophy Association to view this information page.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4E. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.