Hypertrophic neuropathy of Dejerine-Sottas
Other Names for this Disease
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 3
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease type 4F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, demyelinating, type 4F
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease, type 3
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hypertrophic neuropathy of Dejerine-Sottas. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.