Breast cancer, male
Other Names for this Disease
- Breast cancer in men
- Male breast cancer
- Male breast carcinoma
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Breast cancer, male. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Breast cancer, male. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- MedlinePlus was designed by the National Library of Medicine to help you research your health questions, and it provides more information about this topic.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public. Click on the link to view information on this topic.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Breast cancer, male. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- The Social Security Administration has included this condition in their Compassionate Allowances Initiative. This initiative speeds up the processing of disability claims for applicants with certain medical conditions that cause severe disability. More information about Compassionate Allowances and applying for Social Security disability is available online.