Hurthle cell thyroid cancer
Other Names for this Disease
- Follicular thyroid cancer, Hurthle cell type
- Hurthle cell carcinoma of the thyroid
- Thyroid cancer, follicular, Hurthle cell type
- Thyroid cancer, Hurthle cell
- Thyroid carcinoma, Hurthle cell
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Hurthle cell thyroid cancer. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Hurthle cell thyroid cancer. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.