Other Names for this Disease
- Andersen cardiodysrhythmic periodic paralysis
- Andersen syndrome
- Cardiodysrhythmic potassium-sensitive periodic paralysis
- Long QT syndrome 7
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Andersen-Tawil syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.