Loeys-Dietz syndrome type 1A
Other Names for this Disease
- Furlong syndrome
- Marfanoid habitus - craniosynostosis syndrome
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Loeys-Dietz syndrome type 1A. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Loeys-Dietz syndrome type 1A. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins has information on Loeys-Dietz syndrome on their Web site. You can click on the link to view this information page.
- The National Marfan Foundation has information on Loeys-Dietz syndrome on their Web site. You can click on the link to view this information page.
- Loeys-Dietz Syndrome Foundation is a non-profit advocacy organization for this condition, and they provide medical information on their website.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Loeys-Dietz syndrome type 1A. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.