Inclusion body myopathy 2
- Distal myopathy with rimmed vacuoles
- Distal myopathy, Nonaka type
- GNE myopathy
- Hereditary inclusion body myopathy
On this page
Researchers at Hadassah, USC, UCLA, UCSD, Johns Hopkins University, Canada, NIH, and Japan are contributing towards finding an effective treatment. Information about treatments which are on the horizon are described in a publication from the Advancement of Research for Myopathies which can be accessed by clicking here.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Inclusion body myopathy 2. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.