Acute erythroid leukemia
Other Names for this Disease
- Acute erythroleukemia
- Acute erythroleukemia M6a subtype
- Acute erythroleukemia M6b subtype
- Acute myeloid leukemia FAB-M6
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Acute erythroid leukemia. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. Click on the link to view this information. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Acute erythroid leukemia. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.