Multicentric Castleman’s Disease
Other Names for this Disease
- Angiofollicular ganglionic hyperplasia
- Angiofollicular lymph hyperplasia
- Castleman disease
- Idiopathic multicentric Castleman's disease
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Multicentric Castleman’s Disease. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
(Janssen Biotech, Inc.)
The FDA has approved this product to be used in this manner.
|Treatment of patients with multicentric Castleman's disease (MCD) who are human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) negative and human herpesvirus-8 (HHV-8) negative.|
|More Information about this product||
Drug Information Portal
Medline Plus Health Information