Other Names for this Disease
- Amyloid corneal dystrophy, Japanese type
- Corneal amyloidosis
- Corneal dystrophy, gelatinous drop-like
- Corneal dystrophy, Lattice type 3
On this page
American Academy of Ophthalmology
P.O. Box 7424
San Francisco, CA 94120-7424
Cornea Research Foundation of America
9002 N. Meridian Street, Suite 212
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Prevent Blindness America
211 West Wacker Drive, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60606
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect has an online community for patients and families with this condition so they can connect with others and share their experiences living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders).
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.